The Only Physician Retention Consulting Company Run by Physiciansâ¦..and Trusted by Physicians
- Physician frustration is at an all-time high…and still on the rise.
- More and more hospitals are employing doctors but with the physician shortage, it is difficult find and keep good docs.
- Low reimbursement levels, high workload volume and loss of autonomy are challenging physicians to find great satisfaction in practicing medicine.
- Of the 10% of responding physicians who reported their organizations had retention plans in place, more than half (56%) said current plans do not meet their needs adequately.
- In addition to financial costs of roughly a quarter-million dollars, healthcare organizations pay for losing a physician in “soft costs” like lowered employee morale, disrupted work flow, inconsistent patient care and damage to reputation, referrals and recruiting efforts.
- Smart healthcare organizations are figuring out that retaining physicians already on their payrolls might be just as important as recruiting new physicians to their facilities.
- While 84% of the 2,500+ physicians responding to an online survey said a physician retention plan was “very important” or “important” to physician satisfaction, only 10% said their organizations employed targeted physician retention initiatives.
THIS IS WHERE WE COME IN. Â LET US HELP YOU KEEP GOOD DOCS.